Pix from Around the Web!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheeseburger in Paradise - Saturday, Sept 26!!!




As you may recall, the Friends of Caroline Hospice Annual Fundraiser is happening this Saturday night, Sept. 26th 2009. Last years event was a blast, and I am positive this years will be even better. Tickets are $25 each. You get Beer/Wine/Margaritas and a BPG Burger with all the fixins, plus the knowledge that you are helping a great organization. FYI – you have to buy the tickets in advance – I will make a special trip to wherever you are to deliver the tickets if necessary. We have to let the BPG know how many burgers to cook in advance. With that having been said, if you say you’ll be there, I’ll keep a reserve of tickets with your name on them. Please let me know by the end of today how many tix you will require.

Music will be provided by Worth and myself – this will probably be the highlight of your evening for sure. Also, we will likely get up a game of Bocce on the new grassy knoll by the River below the deck at the BPG. Email me or call me (843.812.3949) so that I can reserve some tix for you.

Thank you all for supporting such a great cause, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jason F. Ward
Howell, Gibson & Hughes PA
PO Box 40
Beaufort, SC 29901
843-522-2400
843-522-2429 (fax)
Jward@hghpa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment